Thursday, August 15, 2019

Hope Your Day is Pand-tastic

Hi Ai fans!


This week I have two cards to share using the Pand-tastic stamp set


I stamped the panda with his little paw in the air twice onto smooth card stock with memento black ink. The first one I masked off so I could ink the background with a polka dot stencil.


I adhered the circle and a sentiment banner to a polka dot embossed background. I matted the polka dot embossed background to pink card stock. I then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base.


The second stamped panda bear I fussy cut out after I colored it in. I adhered the panda to a foiled background die cut with a Circle double stitched die

I adhered the die cut circle and sentiment to a embossed background and adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base. 

Spectum Noir Markers: 
IG1, IG2, IG5, IG9, PP1, DR4
Happy Stamping! 






No comments: