Thursday, August 8, 2019

I'll Never Be Old... By Crystal Schneider

Hi Ai fans!

This week I played with the Hot-java-mama stamp set. This lady is so much fun drinking her coffee right from the coffee pot. I stamped image onto smooth white card stock with memento black ink so I could color it in with alcohol markers. After I stamped and colored the image in I fussy cut it out.


I die cut a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" double stitched rectangle out of stripped pattern paper for the background. I then die cut a smaller double stitched rectangle out of kraft card stock. I wanted to make my own pattern paper so I stamped the coffee cup with the straw in straight lines across the kraft card stock. I stamped the sentiment onto a small piece of card stock and rounded two of the corners. I layered everything onto a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base.   



Spectrum Noir Markers:
IB1, IB2, IB3, DG1, DG2, DG3, EB1, EB2, EB3, FS6, IG2, IG5

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

Joan V said...

Woohoo, coffee! Great cards!