Friday, October 18, 2019

Happy Haunting | By Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

This week I'm working on a last few Halloween card ideas. I'm using the Happy Haunting stamp set with some Copics markers.


I used the Art Impressions Banner Double Stitch die to die cut a piece of Neenah 80lb card stock and also a purple plaid pattern paper. I used Gina K amlagam ink to stamp the haunted house on Neenah card stock. Then colored in with Copic Markers, the ones I used are listed below. Before coloring the ground I stamped the trees. For this I used Tombow marker and stamped the front trees with the full ink using a stamp platform. For the trees in the back I stamped off to get a lighter color. I also used a copic marker to color them in slightly and then colored in the ground. 


I adhered the banners together and also trimmed a piece of dark green cardstock and layered them all on to a A2 size card base. For the sentiment I used several from the Happy Hauntings stamp set and heat embossed those on two different tones of purple card stock. After trimming those with a paper cutter I attached them to the little haunted house scene. 


Copic Markers Used:
BG18, BG15, C1, C3, C5
Y21, E35, E43, YG67

Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping!


No comments: