Monday, November 4, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Season by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

As promised, I'm back this week with another card using the adorable Feast Mode Set!



I wanted to do something a little different for this card, but was stumped at first.  Then I had a thought to look through my drawer that has backgrounds I created, but didn't use.  I found this ink-blended panel and thought the colors were just right for an autumn card!  I made this background piece quite a while ago and am pretty sure it's inked with Mowed Lawn and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides.  I die cut it with a die from the Oval Double Stitched Dies.

I stamped the cute fox onto Neenah 80# cardstock and colored it with my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut it out.  However....I did not cut the leaves that are floating in the air!  Instead, I put the panel in my MISTI and placed the fox stamp where I wanted my colored image to be.  Then I inked only the leaves that aren't connected to the stamp and stamped it directly onto the inked piece.  Since the background is in yellows and greens, I knew that the Copic colors I used would look just fine to color in the leaves.  (All the marker colors are listed below.)  I popped up the fox with some thin foam tape and adhered him to the matted oval.  I used an older embossing folder for the embossed layer that is on a top-folding A2 5-½" x 4-¼" card base.



I stamped the sentiment in Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide ink and die cut it using a tag from the Tag Stitched Dies.  I also die cut the little reinforcer in the same brown and blue paper I used for the card layers and adhered it to the tag.  I added a little white brad to complete it and popped it up with some foam tape.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope your week is fun and crafty!



Copic markers:
BF09, BG11, BG15, BG32, E08, E09, E17, E18, E19, E25, E29,
E40, E41, E42, E43, E95, T0, T2, Y17, Y18, Y21, Y26,
YG01, YG05, YG17, BY23, YG25, YG63, YG67, GY95, YG97,
YR14, YR18, YR24, YR27

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is darling!
I’m going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!