Sunday, December 15, 2019

I'll have a blue Christmas and Reneé's Top 10 of 2019

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a beautiful new Art Impressions set that's a Simon Says Stamp exclusive.



This set is so pretty.

I love non-traditional colored holiday cards so I made my first card with this set in blue.


There are very few things that say Christmas more than a poinsettia.  I will cherish this set for years to come!


And now for my Top Ten of 2019




                      




Succulents



Dare to Be Fabulous!
There are 2 versions of this but I'm partial to this one that I modeled after my friend Charmaine.



Sports Fan Shaker


Easter Circlet



Wood you be MINE??



Woodland Tree Cubbies



It's been another wonderful year here at Art Impressions.  I can't wait to see what new designs lie ahead!  I hope you'll join us in our challenges when they resume again in 2020!  Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are all so wonderful Renee!

Bunny said...

They are all cute. Love the "Wood You Be Mine". It's so cute. [Bunny]