Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hoppy Birdie Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I think that both of the Funny Farm sets that were released are super cute, but I really love the Hoppy Birdie set. The singing birds just look like they are having a great time.  I'm looking forward to using some of the other fun sentiments in the set.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then cut the image using the Oval Double Stitched Dies.
The background and sentiment strip are all cut using the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  I used the Echo Park Lets Party 6" x 6" patterned paper.
Copic Colors Used:
Bird Bodies - E33, E53, E57, 0
Bird Faces - E44, E47, E49
Tops - Y13, Y17, R81, R85, B000, B02
Branch - E70, E71, E74, E77
Balloon - R81, R83, R85

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Donna W said...

Sweet card, love the cute birds! Thanks for sharing.