Monday, February 24, 2020

Elegant Floral Twist Card by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai fans!

My card today features the beautiful Floral Twist Set.  This is one of eight sets in the new Twist Line!  Be sure to check them all out in the Art Impressions' shop!


I began by building my card base:
  1. Use a Copic (V06) to add color to the edge of an 4-¼" x 5-½" white card stock piece.
  2. Attach this to a top-folding A2 card base.
  3. Position the Twist Frame die onto another A2 white piece of card stock and die cut.  Then lay that on top of your card base and trace the opening with a pencil.
  4. Emboss this with an embossing folder.  The one I used is listed in the supplies below.  Trim it to 4" x 5-¼".
  5. Unfold the card and line up the Twist Frame die with the pencil lines on the base.  Run it through your die cutting machine.
  6. Adhere the embossed piece to the card base.

Now all you need to do is stamp the two floral images with Copic safe ink.  I colored it with the markers listed below.

I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the smallest dies from the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies.  I layered this onto a piece I colored with one of the yellow Copic markers I used.  Pop it up with thin foam tape and add a few yellow sequins to finish.



As always, I so appreciate you stopping by today!  Have a fun, crafty week!



Copic markers:
C3, C1, C00, V09, V06, V05, RV63, 
Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11,
YG67, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01

4 comments:

Bunny said...

dBeautiful card. Love the coloring and the great set. [Bunny]

Andre M. said...

Stunning card with this pretty set!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring of the image.

HOW DR OBELA GET MY HUSBAND BACK WITH HIS LOVE SPELL said...

My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr Obela bring back EX lover back, have tried all means in life to always become happy with my lover forever, but there was no answer until i found Dr Obela the parish of African who provide me some spiritual love spell that i uses, now i am glad telling everyone that my lover is back and he love me forever, i am very happy, thank you Dr Obela for helping my EX lover comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr Obela and equip you to the higher grade for bringing back my lover. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that Dr Obela can bring back every relationship back immediately, please follow my advice and get lover back on time, contact Dr Obela for bringing my lover back today at: drobelaspellhome@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure your love back on time, contact Dr Obela today for your spell caster immediately, you can also add him on whatsApp +2347084171950 ............ THANKS TO DR OBELA