Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Blossoms of Blessings Card by Jil Lebel

Hello, Ai fans!

I am absolutely in love with the flower sets from Scrapbook.com and Art Impressions.  I seem to keep reaching for them.  There is a total of five different sets and they are only available at Scrapbook.com.  Today I used the SBC Exclusive Cherry Set for my card.
I started by stamping the images onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with Versafine Clare Nocturne Ink and colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers markers.  I colored the flowers using 202 Peach Pink.  I colored in the areas I wanted the darkest and used my #4 brush to spread out the color to the tips of the petal. The leaves are colored with 043 Olive Green and the stems are colored with 065 Mid Brown.  Once everything was dry, I added in the background with 526 True Blue and spread it out with a generous amount of water.
The images were cut out using the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. It's layered over a piece of silver glitter paper and attached to a green A2 card.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a gorgeous card Jil. So beautiful with those spring colors.

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose fat then you certainly need to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their launch in early 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto meal plan.