Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Crazy Antics Birthday Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Crazy Antics stamp set to make this interactive birthday card. This is such a fun set to used because the ant eaters look so happy.  I hope this cutie makes you happy too!

I started by stamping the images onto Strathmore Cold Pressed Watercolor paper with Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored them with Tombow Dual Brush markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I used a Ultra Fine black Sharpie pen to add back the eyes and the ant. I fussy cut them using my detail scissors.  Then I used a brown marker along the cut edges to cover the white core of the paper. I added foam tape to the presents and a mini action wobble to the ant eater. Here it is in action.
I stamped the birthday greeting onto a spare piece of Bristol paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and edged it with Stormy Sky Distress ink. The background was inked up with the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil and Stormy Sky Distress ink.  The hills were cut from Bristol paper using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and colored with Forest Moss Distress ink.  I also added splatters to the hillside using the same ink and Tsukineko All-Purpose White ink.
Tombow Dual Brush Markers Used:
Ant Eater - 947 Burnt Sienna, 879 Brown, 992 Sand
Present - 346 Sea Green, 725 Rhodamine Red

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


No comments: