Thursday, April 30, 2020

Bus Cubbies by Crystal


Hi Ai fan! This week I played with this Bus Cubbies stamp set. I stamped all of the images onto smooth white card stock with Memento black in and colored them in with alcohol ink markers. After I colored all of the images in I used the coordinating dies that came with the set to die cut all of the images out.  


I tucked all of the animals into the windows and adhered them with a little bit of wet glue. I then adhered the bus with all of the animals sticking out of the windows with foam tape onto pattern paper. 


 I matted the pattern paper with the bus onto more pattern paper. 

I stamped the sentiment "It's your Birthday Bus-t out all the stops!" onto a stitched banner die cut. 


I matted the whole panel onto another die cut rectangle pattern paper cut to 5 1/2" X 4 1/4". 


Spectrum Noir Markers: PP4, PP5, PP6, IG2, IG4, IG5, BT7, BT8, BT9, AG1, AG3, AG5, GY2, GY3, GY5, DR5, FS6, FS7, FS8, PV2, PV3, PV4, AB1, AB2, AB3, TN1, TN2, TN4, BG5, BG6, BG7

Happy Stamping!


No comments: