Sunday, April 19, 2020

Rainbow Castle Cubbies by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

This is the second 5225 – Castle Cubbies card that I've shared in the last few days.  I changed this one up a little bit.  My other one was a birthday card and this one is a thank you card for a little girl who gave me a birthday gift the last day before we were quarantined.


This set is from the Critter Cubbies interactive line at Art Impressions.
I made the rainbow with the Spellbinder Grand Circle die set.


All of the little doors and windows can be opened and you can "hide" people, animals or props behind them.  The windows on my card that are yellow are also cut out so you can have more things peeking out if you want.  I chose to put yellow paper behind them this time.


Copics used:
G03, YG23, B06, B66, BV11, BV17, BV20
E00, E29, E34, E93, E99, N0, W6, Y38, YR04, RV02, RV06




No comments: