Thursday, May 14, 2020

Congratulations- Two Wedding Cake Cards by Crystal


Hi, Ai fans! This week I made two cards using the new Wedding Cake stamp set. I had so much fun making these two cards. For my first card, I stamped this layer cake with Memento black ink colored it in with alcohol ink.


I thought this cake looked like a chocolate cake to me yummy. So I colored the cake in light brown and the frosting a darker brown.


I die cut Kraft card stock to layer with the double stitched rectangle dies. I love the look of the same color card stock layered onto the same color. I used a oval to die cut a opening onto the center of the Kraft card stock and a smaller oval to die cut out white card stock to place the cake.



This card was made very much like the first card. I die cut a much larger stitched oval opening for the cake to sit. 


I stamped the sentiment "Congratulations" onto a white strip of card stock and adhered it at the bottom of the oval. 


I adhered both card panels to a side folding 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE SPELL CASTER (DR. GBOJIE) THAT HELPED ME RESTORE MY RELATIONSHIP 
 I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Him, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster has done for me, his help is priceless! I don’t know what I would have done without his help, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best service to use i can count on when it comes to restoring relationship, I was floored that his worked was perfect, if you need help, ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp :  +2349066410185 check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me