Monday, May 11, 2020

Cruisin' By to Say Hi by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai friends!  Today I have a card featuring the fun Enjoy The Ride set.  This stamp reminds me of the warm spring and summer days and enjoying the outdoors.  This is wonderful for sending to someone "just because" or several other occasions!


This card was really quick and easy to make!  I die cut the tag from Neenah Solar White 80# card stock with the tag from the Tag Stitched Dies set.  Next I stamped the bicycle onto it with Copic safe ink and colored it with my markers.  The colors I used are listed below.  When I finished the coloring, I stamped the sentiment (it's one of seven included in the set) in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  

I created my card base with a top-folding A2 card base.  I adhered a floral patterned paper that I trimmed to 4" x 5-¼".


I hand cut a patterned paper layer to go behind the tag.  I did that by using a pencil to trace around the actual die on the patterned paper.  I trimmed the straight edges with my paper trimmer and fussy cut the rounded corners.  I adhered this to my colored image.  I added foam tape to the back of the tag.  Before adhering the tag to the card base, I tied on some ribbon from my stash.


I love how this turned out and I hope I've given you some inspiration for your cards today!  Have a wonderful, safe, and crafty week!


Copic markers:
B0000, B000, B00, B41, B24, B32, B37, B45,
C00, C1, C3, N4, N6, N8, R05, R08, R21,
Y02, Y18, YG01, YG03, YG17, YR27, YR31

No comments: