Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Feline Groovy Twist Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Cat Twist stamp Set along with the Twist Frame Set make my card.  I am hooked on the Twists!  They are so fun to move back and forth and have great punny greeting.
I started by stamping the images onto Arches 140 lb. cold pressed watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and colored it with Daniel Smith watercolors. Then I cut both images with the matching dies and glued them together. I colored the cats body with Goethine ( Brown Ochre) and Burnt Umber.  I used Jane's Grey for the tummy and Lamp Black for the paws. The ears are colored with Permanent Alizarin Crimson.
I cut a layer of Doodlebug Kitten Smitten 6" x 6" paper onto a white A2 card base with Stick It adhesive. Then I used the Twist Frame Set to cut an opening in my card.  I then wanted to add a decorative frame with blue glitter paper.  I used the Twist Frame Set to cut out the center of the glitter but left it in place.  I traced around the outside of the frame with a pencil and cut it out before I attached it to my card. I stamped the Feline Groovy greeting with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink  and attached the cat image in my card.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!