Thursday, May 7, 2020

You're How Old!? -by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! How is everyone doing? Getting lots of extra time to spend crafting. Coloring is one of my favorite ways to relieve stress. This week I played with the Birthday Laugh Lines stamp set.


I stamped the image twice with Memento black ink onto smooth white card stock. 


I colored both images in with alcohol ink tri-blend markers. 


This card I stamped the sentiment "Old enough to know better, TOO OLD TO CARE!" onto a banner.  I stamped the sentiment "You'Re HOW old!?" onto the same card stock that I stamped and die cut the image onto. 


The second card I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday! You still light up the room! ...as well as 4 city blocks".  


Spectrum Noir Markers: AG1, AG3, AG5, CR7, CR8, CR10, IG2, IG4, IG5, YG1, YG2, YG3, IB1, IB2, IB3, TN1, TN2, TN4, GB6, GB7, GB10

This stamp set is so much fun! I love the funny sentiments that go along with this image. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: AG1, AG3, AG5, IG6, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG8, IG9, PP4, PP5, PP6, GY2, GY3, GY5, DR5, DR6, DR7, FS6, FS7, FS8, PV2, PV3, PV4, AB1, AB2, AB3, TN1, TN2, TN3, BG5, BG6, BG7

Happy stamping!



1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love this set.