Thursday, June 25, 2020

Happy Birthday Cake Card!



Hi Ai fans! This week I had fun playing with the Birthday cake set. I love all of the different cake images in this stamp set. 


I used this three layer cake on this card. I really like the size of this image it is large enough to be a focal point of the card. I added stripped paper to some white card stock and die cut it out with a rectangle with the largest double stitched rectangle die. I used the Hexagon double stitched die to die cut a opening out of the middle of the rectangle. 


I stamped the three layer cake onto smooth white card stock with Memento black ink and colored it in with alcohol markers. After I colored the image I took the coordinating cake die that comes in the stamp set and die cut the cake out.  



I used the "Happy Birthday!" sentiment from the Chocolate Therapy stamp set for the sentiment on the card. I added some sequins to finish the card off.

Spectrum Noir Markers: Blender, TB2, TB3, TB4, PL2, LY1, GT1, GT2, IG2, PV4, DR2, DR4, DR1, DR3, DR6, CR4 
Chocolate therapy

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Jessica Shier said...

Your cake is delicious! Pairing that sentiment with the cake is such a good idea too.