Thursday, August 13, 2020

Wedding Cake Cards - Congratultions- by Crystal


Hi AI fans! I have a set of cards to share that I made using the Wedding Cake stamp set. I will be using this stamp set over and over again I have so many ideas of ways to use it. 


For this card I stamped the triple layer cake with some brown ink to make my background paper. I stamped the image once onto white smooth card stock and die cut it out after I colored it in with alcohol markers. I added pattern paper to the bottom over my stamped pattern paper that I made.


I adhered the die cut cake with foam tape over one of the cakes on my kraft card stock background. I kept the sentiment simple by just stamping it onto a small strip of white card stock. I added a couple sequins next to the sentiment and matted the panel onto a piece of pattern paper. 


My second card is really simple I die cut a oval into some striped pattern paper and adhered it onto Kraft card stock. 


I stamped the sentiment at an angle onto some solid purple card stock. 


On my last card I have to share to day I matted some purple card stock onto Kraft card stock. 


I added some stripes of paper to the side of the purple card stock. I stamped the sentiment onto a white card stock and adhered it to the bottom of the card. 


I hope this gave you some new ideas to use this stamp set. 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Laura Mildred said...

Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app orCall him: +2347012841542