Monday, July 13, 2020

Tea Circlet Card by Crystal

 Hi Ai fans! 

Do you save all of your paper scraps? I do! I think that is what all paper crafters do. I can't even throw out the smallest piece of paper never know when you might need it it could be just that perfect piece for a project. 


I had seen some craft YouTube videos which I can't remember who it was I enjoy listening to crafters craft when I'm working on cards. Well I saw them make striped backgrounds out of pattern paper. I light bulb went off that is just what I am going to do with the scrap paper I have. A plus for me is I think it is really relaxing like coloring I enjoy sitting with my family cutting paper in to strips or adhering them to paper. 



For this card I stuck to three different patterns of paper and glitter card stock. I start with a piece of scrap paper which I always have. I save all of the paper I have stamped on and never colored or colored but was not happy with. I trim it down to 5 3/4" X 4 1/2" most of the cards I make are 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" so it gives me a little extra wiggle room. I cut different widths of stripped paper. For this card I kept a pattern but sometimes I just do it randomly. I use a tape runner most of the time but glue works well too. 


Once all of the strips of a paper are adhered you can use it any way you choose on a card. For this card I die cut a double stitched rectangle one step smaller then the 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" double stitched rectangle die.


I die cut a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" double stitched rectangle out of pattern paper. Then I die cut a circle out of pattern paper with a double stitched circle die. 


I thought it would be fun to use two of the circles from the Tea Circlet MFT stamp/die set. I stamped the image with the flowers and the sentiment onto smooth white card stock with Memento black ink. 


I used a double stitched circle die to cut the flower stamped image out. I used a larger double stitched die to cut the sentiment out and a smaller one to get the image out of the middle. I colored the image in with alcohol markers. lastly I glued the sentiment over the flower image. 


I layered everything as shown in the image above. 


I added some sequins to finish the card off. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
Blender, AB1, AB2, IG2, AG2, BP1, BP2, FS6, FS7, FS8

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

neme amber said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.