Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Lovable Animals Birthday Cards by Jil Lebel

 


Hello Ai fans!

I used the Lovable Animals stamp set to make several cards. I love that this stamp set imcludes the matching dies.  It makes it very easy to make several cards

I started by stamping the images onto Canson XL watercolor paper.  They were inked up with Tombow Dual Brush markers.  I then colored them in using the same markers and a #4 brush. I will list the colors used under each image.   I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I followed the colors Bonnie gave us on her Watercolor Wednesday on YouTube. I used the Bo Bunny Early Bird 6" x 6" paper collection.
Owl:
N25-Lamp Black + 947-Burnt Sienna, 526-True Blue, 965-Dark Brown, 885 Warm Red
Cat:
969-Chocolate + 565-Deep Blue, N25-Lamp Black, 885-Warm Red
Elephant:
N25-Lamp Black, 526-True Blue, 885-Warm Red
Fox:
965-Dark Brown + 565 Deep Blue, 947-Burnt Sienna, 885-Warm Red

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

 Reminded By You said...

We are a premier greeting card subscription service that saves your important occasion dates for you, and delivers greeting cards to your door, automatically, before each event. your