Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Cat Stacker Bookmark by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the  Cat Stackers stamp along with the Bookmark Dies  for this fun project. I was really happy when I realized the the cat stacker fit perfectly onto the bookmark die.
I cut the bookmark die out of Canson XL Watercolor paper.  I used Tombow Dual Brush pens to color the stamps.  I started by coloring onto the stamp with 969 Chocolate and stamping it onto the bookmark.
I then scribbled Tombow markers onto my palette so I could use them like watercolor.  I colored the images using a #4 brush.
Tombow Dual Brush Markers Used:
Sky- 526 True Blue
Ground - 098 Avocado
Cats - 947 Burnt Sienna, 933 Orange, N25 Lamp Black, 992 Sand


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

JE said...

This bookmark just cracks me up! How stinking cute is it? I want this bookmark die!!!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just too cute, Jill!! It's PURRRfect!!