Monday, August 31, 2020

Fly High with Bri Firth

 Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my creation for Art Impressions Quick and Simple challenge. For more information on this challenge check out the announcement here. For my submission I used the His & Hers Flying High stamp set to create a card with a simple sky background and a simple interior design.  This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here

I used Broken Glass and Tumbled Glass Distress oxides to ink blend the simple sky background onto the stitched rectangle die cut. I stamped the clouds in Broken Glass oxide ink and shaded the edges. I fussy cut the clouds and placed them on the card filling the blank space around the airplane and the banner. I colored the plane and the couple with alcohol markers and attached the image to the card using foam tape for dimension. I used a fine tip black pen to draw the rope connecting the banner to the plane. I matted the sky background and adhered it to the card base.
To decorate the interior of the card I stamped the other sentiments included in this stamp set with Broken Glass oxide ink in a zig-zag pattern. I stamped the cloud image in various locations to fill the empty space. I wanted the sentiments to look like they were floating in the sky.
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

I just love this set and your card is super cute, Bri!