Monday, November 16, 2020

Ai Bunny Surprise by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans! Today I am sharing my creation featuring the new Bunny Pop-Up stamp and die set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here

I used a very simple design on the card front by matting light blue gingham patterned paper onto a white card base. I wrapped white satin ribbon around the front of the pattern paper before attaching it to the card base. I used a glue dot to attach a bow onto the ribbon overlay. To finish the card front I glued the colored heart and the "I love you." sentiment right above the ribbon. 
I attached the Pop-Up Bunny, as intended, on the inside of the card. This way bunny pops-up when the reader opens the card. How cool is that!? I used my Copic Sketch alcohol markers to color the bunny. I decided to make  a boy bunny colored similar to a famous nursery story bunny.  I believe I used E40's to color the fur, B10's to color the jacket and the bow, R10's to color the heart and RV11 and RV000 to color the ears.

I used the same patterned paper to decorate the inside of the card right along the center fold. I used a stitched scallop border die to create the detailed edges onto the pattern paper. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment "Hugs!" and die cut it with a small rounded rectangle die. 
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

2 comments:

Andre M. said...

CAS perfection and such a wow factor on the inside.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬