Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Grateful Hearts Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Grateful Hearts stamp set to make a Thanksgiving card.  I just love those little hamsters dressed like pilgrims!
The image was stamped onto Canson XL watercolor paper with Versafine Clare Nocturne ink and watercolored with Daniel Smith watercolor paint.  It was then cut out with the Circle Double stitched die.  The edges were aged with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
The background of the card is a piece of shattered Core'dinations paper that was sanded at the edges.  It was attached to a white A2 card.  Two more pieces of Core'dinations paper were cut with the Hexagon Double Stitched Dies and attached to the card front. The circle with the image was attached over the hexagons with foam tape.  The greeting was stamped onto a small rectangle of Canson XL paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. It was also aged with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink. 
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

StampingJudy said...

This is adorable! Makes me want to buy this stamp set!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

Elena Ignat Sandra Pearson said...

This is the website I read about DR ISIKOLO and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of May this year and I have come back here to post about him. Doctor Isikolo will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. My name is Anna Oscar. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me even when he left me due to infidelity and constant abuse and we fought severally and after 6 months of no contact. I read about Doctor Paul from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met same month and he proposed to me. It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact DR ISIKOLO to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp him on +1(725)240-4536