Thursday, November 19, 2020

Enjoy the Little Things by Crystal

 


Hi AI fans! 

I'm so excited to share this mini card with you all today! Art Impressions has come out with some new adorable mini matchbook die sets and a matching envelop dies. They are just adorable. 



I made my card using the Den set. I stamped everything out onto smooth card stock and colored every thing in with alcohol markers. Once everything was colored in I ran it through my die cutting machine with the coordinating dies that came in the stamp set.  You do need the Template die set to make the base for the den set. 


This set is just so cute. The matching Envelope die set is a must have for this set. You can use any pattern card stock to make the envelope. I really need to get some picture next to something to show the size this is just tiny which makes it look so cute. 


They have other sets to other then just this den check out the Art Impressions Shop to see all of them. 


Happy Stamping! 






 

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

This is really sweet, Crystal! I love the gingham background :o)

Sajjad Ahmad said...

This sweet website.
BlackFriday Deals 2020