Monday, November 30, 2020

Koala-ty Hugs by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans! Today I am sharing a single-layer card featuring the new Koalas stamp set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here
First, I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Sketch alcohol markers. The colors I used are listed below. Once I finished coloring the image I masked the image with Gina K. Designs Masking Magic paper. It was really easy to create the mask since the stamp set comes with coordinating outline dies! I used Purple Tape to mask the bottom section of the card. 

I used Milled Lavender Distress Oxide to ink blend the top half of the card. I used Dusty Concord ink to create the splattering effect on the ink blended portion of the card front. After I removed the masks I stamped the "Koala-ty Time" sentiment in black pigment ink in the white space. For the final touches I used the Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs to create the detailed edge. 
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Copic Markers I Used
Nose: E47, E49
Cheeks: R20, R22
Ears: R20, RV000
Gray Koala: W8, W6, W4, W2, W0
Brown Koala: E44, E43, E42, E41, E40

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬