Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Reindeer Flutter Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Reindeer Flutter stamp and die set to make an interactive Christmas card.  The penguin's legs and feet lift when the tab is pulled down.  
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I followed the directions on the package to make the flutter mechanism so the penguin legs move when the tab is pulled.  
I used papers from the Bo Bunny 6" x 6" Father Christmas patterned paper. I layered a piece over gold glitter paper to form the center piece.  I used the enclosed die to cut a small slit behind the reindeer body.  I inserted the tab into the slip so that it came out behind the center piece.  It is attached with foam tape.  I added the Pull Here by Lawn Fawn with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. The greeting is stamped onto t white circle with the same ink.  The circles are from the Java Gift Card Holder set.
Copic Colors Used:
Reindeer - E30. E31, E33, E35, E37
Penguin - C1, C3, C5, C7
Red - R35, R37, R39
Green - YG03, YG61, YG63
Yellow - Y13, Y26, Y28

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬