Monday, November 9, 2020

Snowmen Surprise by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans! Today I am sharing creations featuring the new Snowman Pop-Up stamp and die set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here

I used my Copic Sketch alcohol markers to color the snowmen featured on my projects. I used W00, W1, W3, and W5 to color the snowmen. I used R20 for the cheeks. I used my cool grays (C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, C10) to color the hat and scarf.

First Project
For my first project I propped the Snowman up onto the front of the card. I used my B30's series to color the jacket and gloves. First, I blended Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide inks onto Gina K. Designs Large Snowflakes Foil-Mate cardstock, then I used Thermoweb Pewter Deco Foil and a laminator to create metallic snowflake accents on the background. I double matted the background onto solid blue and white cardstock. I double matted the "Hello Snow!" sentiment strip with silver foil and blue cardstock.
Second Project
For my second card I decorated the inside and the outside of the card. I used a simple design to decorate the card front with strips of holiday printed cardstock and glittery white snowflake die cuts. 
For the second card I placed the pop-up, as intended, on the inside of the card. With this card, the snowman pops-up on the inside when the card is opened.  I used G20's to color the snowman's jacket. I used YG60's and R30's to decorate the candy cane, berries, and the bird. 
I used red and green holiday-themed cardstock to decorate the inside of the card. I used white snowflakes to decorate the left-hand side, and I attached white scalloped squares to the right-hand side. The squares are nice little areas to add personal notes.
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

These cards are gorgeous!!

Denise Bryant said...

Really fun cards! Love this cute snowman and the pretty papers you used for your cards!

Andre M. said...

These popup snowmen are adorable.

Hunky Dory said...

Darling cards! Love the snowman pop up and you colored them beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬