Friday, December 18, 2020

Java Gift Card Holder | By Jessica Shier

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have a gift card holder to share. I love this coffee die set and I feel like this one would be used all year! So easy to customize the colors and stick someone's favorite coffee place (or tea) gift card inside the envelope for a fun little surprise. 


I've done a couple of other projects using these new Gift Card Holder dies. Mixing up the materials you use is a lot of fun. This time though I decided to use some Alcohol Markers to color the white cardstock the colors I wanted. For a bit of added interest I also used a embossing folder on the main cup shape. So fun! Using a Wink of Stella pen I added some shimmer around the coffee bean, which is always hard to see in photos.


The Envelope GCH works with all of the Gift Card Holder die sets. Thinner paper seems to be the easiest, since you aren't adding in a lot of bulk. I used a fun aqua pattern paper. 


Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬