Saturday, December 19, 2020

"Reason for the Season" Challenge Winner + Office Closure for Christmas


Hello, Ai Fans!


Today, before we go to Christmas Break, we want to congratulate the winner of our 
REASON FOR THE SEASON CHALLENGE!

Congratulations to Jennifer Lewis who used our Santa Paws Set for a card filled with Christmas Joy and one adorable pup!!!


Well done, Jennifer!

Email claire@artimpressions.com with your choice of 3 stamp sets for your prize.

Also, don't forget, our offices will be closed from next Monday, December 21st - Friday, January 1st so that our staff can celebrate this beautiful season and holiday with their families.

Any orders placed online during this time will be processed and shipped in the New Year.


We hope that this Christmas season is filled with love and blessings for you and your family!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jennifrann said...

Yippee! I'm as happy as that pup right now! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬