Thursday, December 10, 2020

Love, Peace, & Joy by Crystal


Hi AI fans! We are in December now so all my cards are Christmas. This week I played with this adorable new set Nativity stamp set. 


I stamped all of the images from the stamp set onto white smooth card stock with Memento black ink. After I colored all of the images in I cut them out with the matching dies that come in the set. I stamped and colored all of the images because I was not sure of the layout of the card. I didn't use all of the images on my card but once I start to design and put my card together I would rather have extra images then have to go back and stamp and color more.  

I used two sentiments on this card "For unto us a child is born" and "Love, Peace, & Joy be yours this Christmas" I looked through my old scrapbook paper and found a fun fancy frame and it had the date (12.25) stamped in the top corner. I added the frame onto a piece of pattern paper. I adhered all of the images with tape or foam of different thickness to add dimension to the card.  

Happy Stamping! 



 

1 comment:

Andre M. said...

This is a darling nativity scene!