Monday, January 25, 2021

3D Birthday Box by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today I am sharing a 3D tunnel card featuring the Birthday Circlet MTF stamp set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here


First, I used the Tunnel Card Base Die set from i-Crafter to die cut the 4 panels and to create the 3D box structure. Next, I stamped the front layer in the center of the first panel. I used the dies and circlet stamps to create the layering effect on the stacking panels. 


Once I colored the circlet images with my Copic markers I used Gina K. Designs Masking Magic Paper to mask the circlet images while I ink blended the panels. I ink blended the pale blue background with Distress Oxide ink and used the splatter technique to give it more of a decorative look. I used Scor tape and liquid adhesive to construct the tunnel box.

The tunnel box is a fun 3D structure that can fold flat into a mailing envelope!


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: