Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Lovable Valentine Cards w/ Shimmer Powders by Lynn Dionne

 Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!

If you love sparkly and glittery cards you are going to love these cards! In today's video and cards we have lots and lots of sparkle!!! 


We will be using the adorable Lovable Animals Stamp and Dies Set (5219) to create these fun Valentine cards.

We will also be creating several fun Nuvo Shimmer Powder backgrounds to set the scene for our cards! These powders are so beautiful and easy to use! Then we will add some sparkle cardstock and some sparkle embossing powder to top it all off!

It would be fun to create a bunch of these Valentine Cards for friends or as a set of cards to give as a Valentine's Day Gift! 

Watch the video tutorial below.


Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen Colors are listed below:

Blender, Lt Gray, Gray, Sugared Almond Pink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬