Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Java Gift Card Holder and Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Java Gift Card Holder and the Valentine Bears stamp set to make a card and a gift card holder.  The Gift Card Holder series is great because they look great on a card.
I started by stamping the images onto Canson XL Watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and colored them with Daniel Smith watercolors.  I then cut them out. I also stamped the sentament and cut it out with the circle from the gift card holder set.  
 I cut out the coffee cup with paper from the Kaisercraft Magenta 6"x6" paper pad.  I cut the lid from white sparkle paper.  The band of the cup is cut from Kraft cardstock.  Once everything was cut, I put the coffee cup together with glue and added the bear with foam tape. For the gift card, I cut out a gray piece of cardstock with the Envelope Gift Card Holder die and attached one of the coffee cups to it.  I cut an ombre layer from the patterned paper using the A2 Rectangle Double Stitched Dies.  I also cut a piece of gray paper with the Banner Double Stitched Dies.  I attached those pieces and a coffee cup to an A2 card.  The final touch ws to add some Crystal Stickles to the coffee cup and greeting.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute, I've share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters fb group.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬