Thursday, January 21, 2021

Winter Wonderland by Crystal


Hi AI fans! Still winter here, I'm ready for spring. I grew up in MN now I have moved south and we don't get much if any snow which I can handle. I do love snowmen they are so cute. I had so much fun playing with this Chubby Snowmen stamp set this week. 


Not sure why I have been stuck on water coloring lately, maybe because it is faster then alcohol markers for me. I stamped the image in with Versafine black ink which is water color safe and will not smudge. I would let the image dry for a little bit since it is a pigment ink it can take a little bit to dry. This set does come with matching dies but I just ended up die cutting the image and sentiment "WINTER Wonderland' with a double stitched rectangle die. I matted it onto a couple layers of card stock then onto a pattern piece of paper. 


Happy Stamping!




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬