Sunday, January 31, 2021

Nuts about you! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I have a sweet card for your sweetie!

I used three sets from Art Impressions on my card.
The letters are from 5072 – Block Letters Die Set,  the verse is stamped on 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies and the adorable squirrel and acorns are from 4885 – Nuts About You.

Is anyone else on a gold kick like I am lately?  I just love anything that sparkles but especially gold.  The paper is so expensive in my local craft store though.  So, I improvised.  I found a roll of contact paper on Amazon and the bonus is that it's already self adhesive!  When I cut my letters they're ready to go.  The swirly frame is also cut from wood grained contact paper.



Copics used:
RV02, RV17, R17, Y06, Y38,
B04, FV2, N1, T2, T4, E37, E53




4 comments:

Doreen Orr said...

I just wanted to leave a comment on your post. Thank you for the card ideas. I have many stamps of AI and am always looking for some new ideas.

Unknown said...

I L❤️ve everything!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

equip2go said...

Thanks for the wonderful Valentine's Day card. Aspects You Will Need To Look At While Buying A Trolley