Thursday, January 28, 2021

Simple Floral Thank You Card by Crystal


Hi AI fans! This week I played with the Floral Invites stamp set. 


Sometimes when I start making a card I have no idea what the finished card will look like. I just pull out some card supplies and start playing. This was totally one of those cards this time. I stamped the image onto pattern paper with black versafine ink. I was not in the coloring mood so I thought if I stamped the image onto pattern paper it would be enough. But once I cut the floral wreath out I didn't like. I ended up adding a little color with alcohol markers. I couldn't blend and ass lots of colors because I used the wrong ink to stamp it and it would have bled the ink.  In the middle of the wreath I stamped "Thank you". I adhered the wreath with foam tape to help it pop. 


I stamped the straight line wreath onto pattern paper four different times so it would stick out under the other wreath. I did lots of layering of different pattern of paper. I love how this card turned out. Never throw out anything when you are making a card keep it and just change your plan a little bit.


Happy Stamping!




 

8 comments:

Betty Vigneux said...

My favourite by far, but I live ALL of them!

Unknown said...

My favourites are the barnyard animal cubbies ... I have young grandchildren which love receiving cards in the mail! ...

Daisy Mae said...

Well, if I have to choose only one, it would have to be the Barnyard Animal Cubbies. Good for adults that have farms, chickens, or other livestock, great for kids and everyone! If I win, this is the set I hope to win!

Yolanda S said...

My favorite is Celeste. She's sassy and fun and I have a bunch of friends that would love cards made with her!

Lilian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Sprando said...

My favorite is any stamps with the “ladies” I just love theur expressions and sentiments!

Sharon in NE said...

I LOVE the matchbook sets you've come out with. Precious little scenes, good prices and of course I had to buy them all.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬