Monday, March 22, 2021

Espresso Hugs by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing my creation for the Itty Bitty Challenge. This tiny creation features a new set that is part of Ai's Matchbook collection, the MB Coffee Shop set. These matchbook sets are just so adorable and so itty bitty! This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here


First, I die cut the matchbook frame using the Matchbook Template die set. I used the same die set to cut the sentiment strip, rug, windows, and window frames. Next, I stamped and colored the images from the MB Coffee Shop set. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush markers. I die cut all the images with the coordinating outline dies included in the MB Coffee Shop set. The flaps make it so easy to determine the placement of all of the images.


I used the MB Envelope Dies set to create a coordinating envelope for the coffee shop matchbook out of espresso-themed paper. I used Vintage Photo Distress ink to create the splatter effect on the mini envelope. I stamped the "Live life in full" sentiment from the Succulents Set onto the back of the envelope with pigment black ink.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


7 comments:

Bunny said...

Adorable project. I love the envelopes. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very wonderful and well designed. A great little scene when unfolded.

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely coffee-themed projects! Thanks for being a sponsor of the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Christine Kiehl said...

LOVE this so much! So creative! Coffee hugs are the best! Thank you for being a sponsor of the Coffee lovers spring hop!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Bri. Love all of the details.

Kelly Kennedy said...

The matchboxes are incredible. Great detail!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬