Thursday, March 11, 2021

Happy Bird-Day! by Crystal


Hi AI fans! This week I played with the new Baby Critters stamp set. As always I'm loving the sentiments that are in the set. The sentiments are so cute with the matching animals. 


I used two different animals with two different sentiments on my card this week. I used "Happy Bird-Day" with the little blue bird and "age is irrelephant" with the elephant. 


I layered lots of pattern paper onto some Kraft card stock. I added sequins all over for the last touch of the card. I love sequins but always have a hard time getting them to stay on my cards. I think I have found a way to adhere them so they stay on I used glue dots. 


Happy Stamping!



Spectrum Noir Markers: AB1, AB2, AB3, IG2, IG7, IG10, IG6, IG8, IG9, BO1, BO2, BO4, TB2, TB3, TB4, DR1, DR3, DR4, PP1, PP2, PP3, GY2, GY3, GY4, PL2, PL3, LY1, LY2, LY3.\, DG1, DG2, DG3, EB1, EB4, EB7

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬