Thursday, March 11, 2021

2021 New Ai Matchbooks Release + New Challenge : Itty Bitty


Hello, Ai Fans!

We're back this week with another new release!

These teeny sets have been so popular, we had to expand for a new year!

“To someone sew nice”, our MB Sewing Room set is adorably perfect! Images include a wardrobe full of fabric bolts, an antique sewing machine, a table of buttons, pins and scissors, and a bundle of yarn. Like all of our Matchbook sets, the MB Template Dies are needed to complete your matchbook and are sold separately.


Coffee’s on with our new MB Coffee Shop! Images include a countertop with sweet treats, barstools, a menu board, and cups of java ready to go! The sentiment sends your recipient “A hug in a mug”! Like all of our Matchbook sets, the MB Template Dies are needed to complete your matchbook and are sold separately.

You can shop these new sets here!!


Welcome to our Challenge Feature for this Week!

Crystal from our Design Team has a darling project featuring one of our new Matchbooks!

Hello Ai Fans!


Why is everything so much cuter when its's tiny?!? Our new challenge is Itty Bitty, for today's card I used the Matchbook template die with the new Coffee shop stamp and die set. I also used the  Matchbook Envelope die set to put the Matchbook coffee shop into. 



I started by stamping all of the coffee shop images and coloring them in. After they where all colored in I die cut them out with the coordinating dies that come in the set.


I found some fun double sided pattern paper and die cut the template out with the Matchbook template die


I took the template and die cut some windows on both sides. I used the window frame die to cut 4 frames out for the inside and outside of the template. 


I took the same pattern paper and die cut a mini envelope, tag, and bow out. 


I die cut an envelop out of some coordinating pattern paper.


I adhered the largest coffee shop piece with strong adhesive to on of the side pieces making sure when its folded down it will lay flat. I then adhered the other two pieces onto the side pieces. 


The set also die cuts a little easel piece so you can display your card. I adhered the easel to the back so the card will sit up when its open. 


I scored the envelop on the score spots when die cutting it out and adhered the die flaps to the bottom with strong adhesive.


I love this set and how everything can coordinate so easily.  


Happy Stamping!



Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers: IG2, IG7, BT3, BT4, BT5, AG1, AG3, AG5, DR1, DR4, DR7, GB6, GB7, GB10, EB5, EB6, EB7, PL1, PL3, PL5, MG1, MG2, MG3, OR1, OR2, OR3, TN1, TN7, TN8, Blender



 



Thank you Crystal!
Inspired? Check out the challenge rules below, and enter your creation!

Before we get to this next challenge, we want to congratulate the winner of our 
LOVE IS IN THE AIR CHALLENGE!

Congratulations to April W who used our Cat Twist Set for a card that is certainly the cat's meow!!!



Congratulations!

Email claire@artimpressions.com with your choice of 3 stamp sets for your prize.


For this challenge, we want to see your card that celebrates the "little things" in life! You can use mini dies, small stamps, small-scale papers, our Ai Matchbooks--the world is your tiny oyster!!
If you're looking for some starter ideas, check out our Matchbooks, Mini TryfoldsWindows, or Holiday Mansion on our Pinterest Page


We can't wait to see your small scale creativity!!! Though you can use any stamps you have, we'd love to see any Art Impressions products in your collection!
Hurry, challenge closes Wednesday, March 24th at 5PM PST!

Here are the Challenge Rules...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Thank you to everyone who joined us yesterday for "Back to Basics" with Kendra! 
Her list of supplies can be found here if you'd like to follow along : https://ldli.co/e/24qoxz

This new series will include a new video each Tuesday evening at 5 p.m. PST! For our new watercolor artists and continuing Ai Watercolor fans, these tutorials are a great chance to "brush" up on your skills!

Don't forget to check our calendar below for when to tune in next!

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

Kylie said...

I can't seem to enter the challenge :( It seems it may have closed early? Here is my link
https://addictedtostamps-kylie.blogspot.com/2021/03/cas-perfection.html

Jennifrann said...

Oh dear. The link party says it has ended. I can't upload my card. Fun challenge. Here is my link: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/3031778?&cat=500&ppuser=426444

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬