Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Hoppy Easter Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

Spring is right around the corner.  I couldn't wait any longer to start my Easter cards. Art Impressions has a large variety of Easter stamps.  For today's card I used the Happy Easter stamp set.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with Cutterbee scissors.
I cut a piece of Moda Scraps decorative paper to 5 1/4" x 4" and cut a window out of the center with the Tim Holtz Stacked Baroque Thinlets die.  I added a slightly smaller piece of acetate to the back side of the decorative paper.  I added a layer of foam tape around the window opening and along the sides of the paper.  I added sequins behind the window and attached it to an A2 Card.  I added the stamped images with foam tape along the bottom of the window.  I stamped the greeting onto a small piece of white paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut it out with the Ai Flag Double Stitched Dies.  I attached the sentiment with foam tape.  I added a line of Crystal Stickles along the border and opening of the decorative layer.
Copic Colors Used:
Bunnies - E43, E42, E41, R81
Chick - E42, Y13, Y11, Y17, YR16
Blue - B95, B91
Green - Y63, Y61
Rose - R83, R81
Lavender - BV11, BV000

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬