Monday, March 1, 2021

Dressed for Easter Chicks by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing another holiday card featuring the Easter Chicks stamp set but, this time I created a card perfect for Easter and Spring! This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here


To create the card layout, I layered pastel striped paper on top of light blue patterned paper. I used the same blue paper to die cut the shape with the Oval Double Stitched Dies. I attached the oval die cut to the center of the card with liquid adhesive. I used foam tape to attach the "Happy Easter" sentiment strip to the card front.

Next, I used my Copic markers to color the chicks, their adorable accessories, and the eggs. The colors I used are listed at the end of this blog post. After coloring, I used a white gel pen to add some decorative designs to the colorful images. Finally, I used liquid adhesive to glue the Easter Chicks to the card.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!



Copic Markers Used
Fur: Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Feet: Y32, Y35, Y38
Pink: RV000, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Blue: B000, B00, B12, B14, B16
Purple: BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Green: G21, G24
White Shadow: C2, C0
Bunny Ears: W0, W1, W3
Basket and Hat: E40, E41, E42, E43

2 comments:

Donna W said...

So cute! Love it, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬