Thursday, April 1, 2021

Easter Wishes


Hi Ai fans! Have you had a chance to see this Easter Chicks stamp set yet? It is full of adorable chick images I made two card with this set just in time for Easter. 


I stamped all of the images onto smooth white card stock and colored them in with alcohol markers then die cut them out. 


This little chick I added a cute little Easter basket to her arm so she could carry it. 


I layered the little chick on top of lots of fun bright pattern paper. 


I had fun with my second card and added bunny ears and a bonnet to each of the chicks. 


And I also added them on top of fun brightly colored pattern paper. 


I used two sentiments on this card "Happy Easter!" and "To some of my favorite people!" 


Happy Stamping! 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬