Sunday, April 18, 2021

Hello my DEER! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love making masculine cards. I live in the country and I have ton of friends who hunt. How CUTE is this new Hats Off set from Art Impressions?!


The set I used is called 5406 – Mr. Set  I love this paper and it inspired my color choices for his outfit.  Simple and masculine.


This set is so perfect for my husband and so many guys in my life. 
This set comes with matching dies too!  All of the shapes (not the sentiments) come with a die so that they can be quickly cut.  How convenient is that?!


This is already the second time I've used this set and I can't wait to use it again!

Copics used:
R30, E02, E30, E49, E81,
N1, W3, W5, W7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬