Friday, April 16, 2021

Nice Hat!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing three cards showcasing the new Hats Off Mrs. Set created for the Personality Challenge!

The first card was inspired by this pretty flower hat. I matched her pajamas to the hat color and used rose pattern paper to continue with the floral theme.


The second design is a wine-themed slimline card. This wine-lover looks awesome and I'm loving the green & purple color combination!


The sentiment "Wine a little Laugh a lot" was stamped on light green paper and cut with the Ai Double Stitched Square Die Set. The layers also coordinate with the lady's outfit and I used purple glitter paper to bring in tons of sparkle!



The last card was inspired by this pretty flower petal hat! Like in the first two cards, I matched the pajamas to the petals on the hat. I think this would be the hat I would wear!



Lastly, I used the Ai Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched Die Set to cut the pink and silver layers. I also added Distress Ink to the background before I attached the card to an orange card base. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.