Saturday, April 17, 2021

Hat's Off Gift Tag - Paper Doll Fun! by Janet

 

Hello Ai Fans! So if you watch our blog, you know Ai has a BRAND NEW just released line called Hat's Off. This is such a fun concept and I truly enjoyed creating this gift tag using the Hat's Off Miss stamp and die set. 

This tag is long and skinny which I think looks especially great on gift bags. The tag may look familiar. It is actually made from the Bible Journaling Bookmark Die set. I used a partial die cut technique so that it would come out as a tag without the tab that is normally used to insert it over a page. The tag also has a place to store the hats on the back. I used the Matchbook Envelope Die to hold them when not in use. The idea is that the recipient can take the hats on and off and enjoy seeing the different looks that creates for the lady.

I've got a video showing you how I made this tag as well as a close up of all the hats, mask and the sentiments that are perfect for each hat style. Just click on the link below:


I hope you take a look at the new Hats Off line at the store. They are really wonderful fun and I know you'll get as big a kick out of these as I do. 

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest


2 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cute idea, Janet!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬