Sunday, May 16, 2021

Hen House Cubbies thank you! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a fun new Art Impressions Cubbie set with you.
This new set is called Hen House Cubbies.


I have a co-worker that raises chickens.  She's been walking with me at least once, sometimes twice a week to help me get in better shape.  I wanted to make her a card to thank her for giving up her free time for me.


This was another version I made for the new release this past Thursday.  This set is just so cute.  I have so many plans for it!


You're probably sick of hearing me say this but I live in farm country.
I have so many friends that keep hens for the eggs and I know I'll get 
tons of use out of this set!


I feel like chicken coops have become the new "she sheds."  Everyone has to have the absolute cutest ones possible.  This one ranks up there, don't you think?


The Cubbies series is now one of my all time favorites from Art Impressions!
The dies make them so easy to put together because they save all that "fussy" cutting.

Happy Spring everyone!!

Copics used:
T1, T2, T4, R85, YG11, C8, Y23, 
Y26, Y38, BG000, BG02, E37


1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Love this as a tag!