Sunday, June 6, 2021

Floral Thank You Cards by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I'm sharing two cards with you.
I've recently needed a LOT of thank you cards and these are two that I created.
For my first card I created sort of a "front and back" tag that I hung with a little black safety pin. 

The front has a flower from 5267 – Floral Invites.
The Thank You verse is from 5266 – Greenery Invites.

All of the circles on my card were made using 
5064 – Circle Double Stitched Dies.



The two verses on the inside are from Art Impressions - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Daisies.



The verse is stamped on


as well as lots more of the stitched circles.

On both cards I fussy cut some of the smaller
images and popped them up on foam tape.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Make sure to thank people who are kind to you!
I will certainly be paying these people's thoughtfulness forward.



Copics used:
YG0000, YG91, YG93, G82,
RV02, RV32, RV34

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

I love the papers you used and these are very pretty.