Monday, July 5, 2021

Ewe Fabulous Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a bea-ewe-tiful card that features the new Sheep Set. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

To color the sheep I used my Copic markers. I used BV00's to color the wool, YR20's for the gold crown and shoes, and E40's for the face and legs. I used RV11 to add color to the sheep's cheeks. I also used a white gel pen to add some extra detail to the colored image.

To create the background, I first ink blended the color ombre with Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide inks. Then, I used the Confetti Stencil from Kindred Stamps with Gold Deco Foil and Transfer Gel Duo from Thermoweb to add the confetti shine.

I used gold embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment onto the strip I die cut with the Flag Double Stitched Dies. I die cut the stitched circles with the Circle Double Stitched Dies and finished the card by adding some sequins.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

3 comments:

Andre M. said...

Such a pretty foiled backdrop for this regal ewe!

L in MN said...

OMGosh, she cracked me up. The shoes!
I told my daughter, when she was young, that she was not the queen. I am the queen and I rule. She is the princess.
I am that Ewe. At least in her world. lol

Julia Sandvoss said...

So cute and thank you for using our Deco Foil to create that adorable background!!