Thursday, July 29, 2021

To Someone Sew Nice by Crystal


Hi fans! This week I played with the MB Sewing Room stamps set. I did something different with this set and did not use the Matchbook Template set and made a standard A2 card. I stamped everything onto smooth white card stock with Memento black ink. 


After everything was colored in I die cut everything out. I used Kraft card stock as the ground of the sewing room and stripped pattern paper as the wallpaper in the room. 


I matted the room layer of my card onto Kraft card stock then matted that onto pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment "To someone sew nice" directly onto the Kraft card stock. 


Happy Stamping! 




 

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cute idea to make the matchbooks into a regular card!

NatalieBramasole said...

Wauw, awesome card. Love it