Thursday, July 29, 2021

Week 2 of Funky Fold challenge #308

 Hello Ai fans!!

Welcome to week two of our Funky Fold challenge.

We've seen some wonderful cards from our fans and can't wait to see more!

Our design team has some inspiration for you!

Jil used several of the 2021 freebies.




Crystal used 5267 – Floral Invites.






     

Tasha used  SC0677 – Wine Divas


 



Pull out your stamps and getting folding! 
You could be the lucky winner of three Art Impressions stamp sets!

Feeling Funky!!  Yes we are!  Create any card using a fun or funky non traditional fold.

We want you to join our challenge! It's so fun to look through your unique creations! We pick a "Top Spot" entry to receive 3 Ai stamp sets of their choice! Not a bad deal, right?? But you can't win if you don't enter, so let's see your projects!! Play along with our "Funky Fold" theme and follow our rules to enter.


Here are the Challenge Rules...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

NatalieBramasole said...

Hi,
I have a problem with Linkz. I have uploaded my photos from the challenge this month from AI Art Impressions, but you can't see my photo and my name, it is the black field ,number 9. I don't know what to do to change it but if you click on it,you see my link to FB ,my photos.
I hope it is enough and am I a candidate for the challenge? Can you help me en tell me what to do, please?
Natalie Moorkens

Ginger said...

I am also having trouble with my post. It is side ways and I have tried several times. I can’t get it to go straight.
Can you straighten it for me? It is the watercolor z fold number 16.
Thank you,
Ginger McNally

NatalieBramasole said...

I can't upload my photos 😢

NatalieBramasole said...

Yes,I could change everything and could upload my card,I am so glad. Good luck to everyone because everyone has given their best and all their effort to make a beautiful card. I love them all, they are all unique. I could give everyone a comment. I had much problems to get it right and I hope you can give me now a comment, that would be nice, thank you!!!😍🥰 Have a great week everyone 🥰🥰🥰

NatalieBramasole said...

I am so sorry but I couldn't leave a comment for Nikki and Maureen,I have problems to do that. There is no possibility to leave a comment because with you two ladies, there is no frame ’’comments ’’,so I can't give a comment like the other artist's.

NatalieBramasole said...

The ladies who made those beautiful czrds and downloaded after me... I can't leave comments for them.... I hope it has no effect on my entry for the challenge 😟☹️